From:
"Chang-geun, Kim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 23:35:55 -0800
Happy to make a posting to BEE-L for the first time.

  I'm not a beekeeper but requested from my hometown beekeepers in South
Korea to improve their honey quality. I have majored in Food Science &
Technology.
  At my hometown's processing factory, I've found that their honey is
being heated in the tank for a too long time (3-4 days) at 40 degrees
Centigrade. The purpose is to float a debris such as the beeswax and dry
the honey.
  Is there anyone to help me to find out the references for honey drying,
for example, Saskatchewan Study and Honey Drying Apparatus(Bert Kelly's
methods).

Sincerely yours,

Chang-geun, Kim / Seoul, South Korea
Phone : +82-2-3445-0723