From:
Buck Rut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 06:27:06 -0800
I live near St. Louis, and I opened two hives to find the bees
returning loaded with a pollen as well.  I also found several cells
containing a clear liquid I am assuming to be some kind of nectar. I
contacted a couple other beekeepers who have been in the business much
longer than me, and said it could be either, or both Maple pollen, or
Eastern Red Cedar pollen.  I know the Maples here are blooming now, so
I am assuming it was Maple.  Any ideas?
Scott Moser

I believe beekeeping mirrors life.  You have to put up with many
stings to get to the sweet rewards!  S. Moser