From:
Garland Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 19:39:16 -0600
I was pleasantly surprised when I picked up my new copy of Invention &
Technology. The cover article is called "Bee Tech - inside an industry
where the machines are insects". It is well written and covers the
history of the beekeeping industry. The article was written by Roger A.
Morse a professor of apiculture at Cornell University in Ithaca, New
York.

I am an Engineer and have received this publication for several years.
The publication normally focuses on the history of items which have been
a driving force in industry over the last century. Articles have ranged
from the history of steam power to the history of the fax machine. This
should expose a whole new group of people to the honey bees.