From:
Midnite Bee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 14:15:00 -0500
www.cybertours.com/~midnitebee
Greetings!
Here is the document Max sent.
Dear colleague,

We would like to inform you that, on July 8th 1997, Vita (Europe) Limited
and Novartis Animal Health UK Limited, together with Novartis AG, Basel and
Novartis Produkte AG, Animal Health Sector, Basel, Switzerland signed an
agreement which transferred the Bee Health Business of Novartis to Vita
(Europe) Limited.

Under this Agreement the parties have agreed that all rights and contracts
for the supply and purchase of the products APISTAN (excluding USA and
Canada), APITOL, FOLBEX [and CNEW, a new product under development] shall
be assigned to Vita (Europe) Limited as of 1st June 1997.

The new Company is headed by two Directors, Jeremy Owen and Dr Max Watkins
who previously ran the Bee Business for Sandoz in Europe, North Africa and
the Middle East regions. We are keen to continue our close cooperation with
all of our friends within the industry and can assure you of a professional
service even better than before.

For those participating, Vita (Europe) Limited will have a stand at
Apimondia '97 in Antwerp, Belgium and we look forward to welcoming you
there.

Best Regards,

Dr Max Watkins                                          Jeremy M. W. Owen