From:
Jeff Reader <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:51:56 -0400
We use Print Shop Pro. I would start at Onlinelable.com. They have more
varity than any office store.  I use 4"x2" lables for most, cost about  1 cent
per lable. I try to keep my lable sizes to a minium.  The web site has templets
for most prograns and has their own program that is free. If I add another
penny for ink (I already have a printer) it it s only 2 cents/lable.  I have had
minimal problems with fading, the lables getting wet.  As you can see from
other posts cost is comperable to having them printed. I think that because
you can print only what you need, have the ability to change your lable at
any time and don't need a big investment (100 sheets @ 10 lables/sheet is
$11.00) unless you are using thousands of lables its the way to go.