From:
Bill Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 09:44:48 -0500
I read Dr. Rodriguez's study on FGMO.  It seemed
he had covered most of the bases and I was ready
to try something else.  I tried to apply the FGMO
every three weeks.  That was my plan.  Sometimes
I was early - most times I was late.  That's
Life.

No I did not do a planned study with all the
bells and whistles and records.  I had seen where
Dr. Rodriquez did all that.  Just as I did not do
a complete study on penicillin when it came out,
but took the Dr. at his word.

I have no alterior motives in this other than to
see if it works for me like the Doc said and I
feel he does not either.  If what you are doing
works for you that is fine.  If you are still
losing hives - find out why.  Maybe if you have
enough hives and enough time you will help out by
doing a few scientific experiments on your own.
I'm doing what I can with what I have.  Any
suggestions as to what else I can do are always
appreciated and that is why I enjoy this list so
much.

 Never before in all of history has man had a
chance to share so much information.
The better we use it the better off we are going
to be.

As time goes on, the FGMO will either make it or
break it, and time does go on.

Still can't argue with success!

billy bee