From:
Bill Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1993 15:08:18 -0500
On 10 Dec 1993 [log in to unmask] wrote:

> I am writing a paper about wasps for a junior highschool biology
> class and I was wondering if anyone could give me a list of
> references about wasp attacks on humans.
>
> Thanks! ;-)
>
> EJ Ford
> "I like hornets, too!"

You are either very brave, or very stupid.  If you continue this
project, you must prepare yourself for the possibility that you,
like many others who have tried to warn the American people about
the devious machinations of these foul, brutish creatures, will
meet  your end at the hands (so to speak) of a vespoid "sting
squad".
Also, you should know that there is no such thing as a Hornet.

Malibu Skipper
"Loves Bees! Hates Wasps!"