From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 10:57:50 -0500
Hello Dee & All,

> what is so cut and dry with a two mile limit?

The books say 2 miles but you an I know better.

>Should 2 mile be set, and say at 2.3 mile you still get
seeds........who would be at fault?

I have got quite a bit of information on my desk on the subject sent to me
by Mr. Joe Traynor. Many factors are involved. Holding yards are the main
Paramount concern and second large yards placed close to Mandarin orange *in
bloom* to produce honey.

>Who is giving them
specifics on bees as to what they can and cannot do, for it
sure doesn't sound very professional info so far from what
I reading.

Mr. Resnick (billionaire)has the final say. A very smart individual but
lives by (I have been told) by the golden rule:

"The man with the gold makes the rules"

During my 31 years involved with the Teamsters union my path has crossed
with many Resnick types.

Reason works. The beekeepers and their lawyers need to present all the
beekeeper points to hopefully Mr. Resnick himself. They will need to show
what they are prepared to do if a reasonable solution can not be worked out
for all parties.

 Also some possible solutions for the crisis Paramount is facing.

Being a billionaire the cost of a court battle to get his way will not be a
big deal.

Beekeepers need to choose wisely the person to approach Mr. Resnick in my
opinion. Beekeepers need to present accurate facts on their losses backed up
by documentation as Resnick can check easily.

Choose wisely the beekeeper lawyer!

A compromise which benefits both beekeepers and Paramount citrus is the best
solution. Paramount almonds has always been a beekeeper supporter.

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison