From:
Curtis Seyfried <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 16:52:47 -0500
The post on Ancient Beekeeping in Lithuania brought this up from my memory
to my current  attention.
I currently buy my honey from Myron Surmac, Jr. and used to from his
father, Myron, SR., who died a few years back in his ninties. Myron SR. was
a Ukranian immigrant who started Surma Ukranian Music and Book Store in
NYC, and his apiry in NJ. I have bought honey, propolis and the best golden
beeswax and pollen I have ever seen from them for the past 20 years.  Once
in a while he would have an unfiltered raspberry flower honey, which was
incedible especially with all the pollen, propolis and other wonderful
stuff mixed in it still.

Peace and Good Health, (;->)
Curtis Seyfried
[log in to unmask] ,   [log in to unmask]
CS Enterprises     POB. 110675     Brooklyn, NY. 11211  (718) 599-2458
========================
B.Sc. - Environmental & Life Sciences, MA. - Environmental
                      Policy Studies and Analysis - SUNYESC, 1992-97
Diplomas - New York University - Paralegal Studies, 1995
                        Building Construction Project Management, 1988.

Consultant and Educator, promoting local economic growth through the
formation of cooperative businesses, revolving around food waste
composting, local/regional high value agriculture, and cooperative
marketing. Waste-to-fertilizer-to-food-to jobs.

Science, Technology, Legal  &  Alternative Medical Research.  Waste
Reduction Studies  &  Audits.