From:
George W Imirie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 14:47:48 EST
Stan:
Your remarks are like a breath of fresh air.  I compliment you!
In spite of being disabled by strokes, I still teach advanced beekeeping FREE
where ever I am asked.
May I have permission to use some of your writing in my talks?  It would
really aid in my constant efforts to UPGRADE beeHAVERS into beeKEEPERS.
George Imirie
Retired atomic nuclear physicist
!00 colony scientific hobbyist since 1933