From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:23:13 -0800
Murray,
An exceptional post. What little I have heard matches your supposition. It was
not mis-use of Apistan that has caused mite resistance but the use of MAVRIK by
commercial beekeepers who wanted to do it on the cheap. It would be difficult to
prove but makes sense based on the spread of info on MAVRIK on the net and
elsewhere.
Bill Truesdell
Bath. ME

Murray McGregor wrote: (in part)