From:
"Ing. Gaivironsky" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 01:00:48 -0300
Hi!

I am Lidia, an Engineer Agronomist from Argentina. My principal job is
training in courses about organic farming (at university and extension levels).

I am interested in bee-L because a lot of items are useful and applicable in
organic beekeeping.

One friend (he has not an e.mail) would like to ask the next questions:

1. Does exist a market for organic rosemary (Rosmarinus sp) honey?
2. If yes, what about the price for it (in average)?

Can anybody answer this questions?

Thanks in advance. Sincerely
                                  Lidia

Lidia Gaivironsky