From:
Ann Rein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 10:23:37 +0000
"Not a crank at all! I'm glad to hear that you share my love of, and
concern for the environment. But perhaps you could be better informed... "

To assume (there's that word) I am somehow uninformed is rather humorous. I am totally informed. So informed I have opinions that differ vastly than yours. We will have to agree to disagree, Randy, I will continue to believe with all my heart (and intellect) that those of you with power and influence in the beekeeping world are wrongheadedly promoting Monsanto as some kind of benign, even benevolent, force in the world. Country after country disagrees with that view and are banning these products (Monsanto isn't the only company out there producing poisons, they're just the biggest corporate face). The United States will soon stand alone and it's blatantly obvious why. I'm a business loving capitalist from birth, but this is no longer pure business, it's incest between government and corporation, crony capitalism at its finest.

It's amazing the blinders money can create.

Take care,

Ann