From:
Mike Randell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2015 09:33:20 -0700
Juanse;

We use a 300 gallon tank with a 5hp Honda irrigation pump.  The pump
output has a tee fitting, one side has a 2" hose going back into the
tank, the other a  100 feet of 1" hose with a gas type squeeze nozzle.
When mixing, we pour bags of sugar into the top of the tank with the
pump on full.  The agitation will quickly dissolve sugar as fast as we
can open the bags.  Out in the field with the pump on medium, it
continues to mix while we fill feeders with the nozzle.

Mike R
fall feeding in sunny Vernon, BC