From:
Conrad Sigona <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 15:45:24 -0400
Paul Cronshaw, D.C. wrote:

> I have been frustrated with drowing bees in the Division Board > How do I keep the bees from drowning in these sugar swimming pools?

Have something that the bees can hold on to. Try either (a) floating
wood blocks or (b) throwing some straw into the feeder. If you use
wood, make sure it's rough and porous. Please understand that the
bees will eat (drink) from the wood; it's not that they use the
wood as a pier and stick their heads in the pool. Don't use stuff
that's not porous (for example, styrofoam).

--
Conrad Sigona