Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2011 12:44:07 -0600

	Hi all,

	Limestone County Beekeepers Association received confirmation from
Dr. Jim Tew Thursday that he will be speaking at the North Alabama
Beekeepers symposium August 13,2011.

	We have several BEE people comitted to breakout sessions.

	Dr. Tew, Jim Garrison, Phillip Garrison, Bill Mullins, Roger Owens,
Bob Fanning, John Mynard, Dennis Barcliff, Jeff Lee, John Seaborn,
and others pending.

	I will try to keep all up to date off list. Thanks to all. Please
register as soon as possible since seating is limited ( 193 ).

Lionel Evans

	Executive Director, LCBA

	256-232-9073

	Please reply to: