Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 13:48:27 -0500
We come down on chemical companies too hard.  We must
remember that they have vested interest in these products and are in
business to make a profit.  They find a problem, spend money on
reasearch and testing of the problem, and sell us a product to help
combat the problem.  I think government funded research would solve
the problems of focused research, but it looks like government is
stepping back from it.  The problem is that the return on beekeeping
related products is too small for large research and development
investment.

Ian