From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 11:18:21 -0400

________________________________

From: Kim Flottum [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 9:26 AM
To: Aaron Morris
Subject: CATCH THE BUZZ - HONEY CONTEST BEGINS

This ezine is also available online at
http://home.ezezine.com/1636/1636-2008.04.08.09.26.archive.html

CATCH THE BUZZ

The Great Honey Hunt Begins

The Hoople Group, Zuula Consulting and The American Honey Producers
present the rules for the biggest gathering of honey varietals in U.S.
History

How it all began...

Working with our friends at Zuula Consulting, The Hoople Group contacted
Mark Brady, president of the American Honey Producers Association
(AHPA). Together we discussed our love for honey and our desire to help
give great American honey the attention it finally deserves.

Together, we decided the best place to start: A contest to celebrate our
country's dedicated beekeepers by searching for the tastiest honey in
the nation.

How does it work?

The Great American Honey Hunt will award prizes for small, medium and
large producers and everyone making delicious, American-made honey is
encouraged to enter.

Send us a 1lb. sample of your best honey and include the following
details:

1. Your name and contact information.

2. The honey's floral source and varietal.

3. The number of hives you maintain.

4. Your annual honey production.

Also, we'd love to get to know you and your honey better, so please
share a little about who you are. Sample questions to answer:

1. How did you become interested in honey?

2. How long have you been producing honey?

3. What's the funniest/scariest/most unbelievable experience you've had
while making honey?

4. How do you feel about your bees?

5. Do you have any special or surprising honey recipes to share?

Please pack your honey carefully. We don't want to lose a drop!

Send it all to:

The Great American Honey Hunt

c/o The Hoople Group

12105 Browning Court

Richmond, VA 23233

All entries must be received before Memorial Day, Monday, May 26.
Questions? Please email Peter at the World Honey Hunt Headquarters -

 If you'd like more information about the American Honey Producers
Association, please check out their website
<http://www.americanhoneyproducers.org/> .

This message brought to you by Bee Culture, The Magazine Of American
Beekeeping www.BeeCulture.com <http://www.beeculture.com/>

Subscribe to the Apis Newsletter  http://apis.shorturl.com
<http://apis.shorturl.com/>

www.BrushyMountainBeeFarm.com
<http://www.brushymountainbeefarm.com/?utm_source=beeculture&utm_medium=
catchthebuzz&utm_campaign=catchthebuzz1>  - Supplying the beekeeping
community for more than 30 years

You received this email because you subscribed to Catch The Buzz