From:
Carole Hawirko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2099 20:26:14 -0400
Kent Stienburg wrote that he had his honey supers on in April and there was
a good honey flow on in spite of the hot, dry weather. As we also are from
Ontario we were just curious as to whether Kent had treated for tracheal
and varroa mites with the Formic acid pads as was recommended to us all by
the Provincial Apiarist. It just seems that April is a little early to have
already treated for the suggested number of days and be able to put supers
on too. Perhaps it was warmer where he is and there was time. Just curious.

Carole Hawirko