From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2009 21:50:08 -0500
Dear BEE-L Subscribers,

Thanks for your patience while BEE-L found a new home.  Thanks to all who
offered suggestions for migration.  Although many viable options were
suggested, I wanted to stay with LISTSERV to assure continued access to
almost two decades, literally a score of invaluable beekeeping information
in the archives.

I want to thank especially Zachary Huang and Jerry Bromenshenk, both of whom
offered a home to BEE-L at Michigan State University and University at
Montana respectively.  Both were very generous offers.

Ultimately I accepted a gracious offer from LSOFT to host BEE-L at their
Community Pages.  LSOFT is hosting for no fee, and the technical assistance
given to me by John Harlan is beyond my wildest expectations; and I told him
so.  John's response was, "LSOFT aims to deliver service beyond users'
wildest expectations!"  I cannot thank John enough.

I have not fully explored the current interface.  The software level at
community.lsoft.com is a full release level above that at the previous host
and I look forward to exploring the possibilities.

Subscribers who participated via email interface (as I usually did) should
find that things work pretty much the same as they did once you get over the
new email address ([log in to unmask]).  Remember also that LISTSERV
commands relating to BEE-L must now be sent to [log in to unmask]

Subscribers (and lurkers) who participate via the web interface will have to
point their browser to a new web page (
http://community.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-LSOFTDONATIONS.exe?INDEX ) and will
most likely have to set or reset their BEE-L password.

Thanks to all for their continued support and participation!

Aaron Morris - I think, therefore I bee!