From:
Rick Grossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 1997 06:22:43 +0000
My fax number is 503-684-3519.  Thanks in advance for faxing this info to me.

Rick Grossman
Newberg, Oregon

At 05:32 AM 7/20/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Not entirely sure what you mean here, but one of my older bee keeper
buddies suggested one day that I make entrances that consisted of a three
quarters inch board, a three quarter inch (actually a bit less) square riser
around the outside except on one of the longer sides, and then cover this
with slates of plywood one quarter inch thick, with the slates being about 2
or three inches wide, and spaced so that there was about one quarter inch
between them.  Not sure if you get the picture but if you want to send me a
fax numbers or snail mail address I'll send plan to you.