From:
Chris Slade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 2015 21:23:58 +0000
Slovenia and Malta, both in the EU have banned bee imports and so should we in the UK. This afternoon at the National Honey Show I asked the man from the Ministry -fera - why we hadn't and was told that small hive beetles haven't a high enough profile with the politicians.  The BBKA ought to do something about it, maybe with an online petition, however with only about 20,000 members that's unlikely to be enough.

Chris

Sent from Samsung Mobile