From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2017 08:23:18 -0500

In fact, I go out of my way to write logically, and my articles are read by many.  Thus, the evidence at hand does not support Gene's claim.

  You may be falling into a fallacy there,   No doubt your read by many,  your facts and information precede you,  but that does not mean all like or can, follow your writing style.

Given the choice  James Tew's writing is much more fun to read,  not nearly as information based,  but point is  many really like other styles.  I would suggest not many read your work for fun,  each style has its merits,  and room for both.   IMO  more of Tew's style is desperately needed,  as ready you , and the other writers in ABJ is EXTREMLY dry reading.   Take Ed Colby,  his work is at times the entertainment of BC,  and yet IMO is a very low bar.  In any other publication it would not get read much.

Charles