From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 19:09:23 -0700
I just happened to be going over my (huge, rambling) site (cleaning up)
and...well... it's been a while since I took that big sheaf of photos from
Denis and decided to do the Fairview College album...

That was few years ago, and making a website then wasn't all that easy.
In fact that particular project I never totally finished.  I came close
tho.

In paging through it tonight, I was impressed by the excellent photographs
from all over the world and the worldwide community of beekeepers.  It's a
small community, but pretty cohesive.  And Fairview -- a tiny college way
up in Northern Alberta -- is right in the centre of it.

I was talking to Denis the other day, and if memory serves me right, he
said they had only _9_ (nine) students.  Visit the 'Fairview' link at
http://www.internode.net/honeybee/ and see what it offers for yourself.

Take a look and imagine you are one of these privileged people.  It could
be easier than you think.  $1.00 Canadian = $0.66 US

"If I make a living off it, that's great--but I come from a culture
where you're valued not so much by what you acquire but by what you
give away," -- Larry Wall (the inventor of Perl)