From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 2010 16:36:12 +0100
I use to use pre heated sawdust.

Then I used a "plastic hot water bottle" (guatero). That sort of plastic bag
that oldies put in the bed for heating the feets with hot water.

You can change them as many times as need  to keep temperature.

I use  a block of styrofome perforated to the size of the cell with hot rod
, place the "Guatero" at the bottom of the styrofoam box, a wet newspaper on
top, the block with the cell, another wet newspaper, and vuala!

Now I only use virgin queens!!! The trick is the amoniun nitrate to sleep
the nucs and the queen. Then they are all friends.

--
Juanse Barros J.
APIZUR S.A.