From:
Bee Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 22:22:40 -0400
> The old method of 150ml per box has been shown to be a bit of
> overkill but might work best *if* you needed to reuse the comb
> in a certain period of time.

I'm not sure I understand the above. Using more acetic acid
would allow one to put the comb back into service sooner?
How's that gonna work?

> Their research has shown 150 ml will clear five deeps of spores. *if*
> however you are doing only one box then 150ml would still be needed.

Wow, that's gotta be some research!  Who did the work?  I'm surprised
I did not hear about it at the time, as they have apparently invalidated
Boyle's Law, Avogadro's hypothesis, the Ideal Gas Law, and the rest
of chemistry as we thought we knew it.

I'm guessing that there's more to this and it will somehow all
make sense with a full reading, so please post a citation
or something.  It is all fun and games until someone gives
themselves a nasty chemical burn, and acetic acid ranks right
up there with formic acid on the list of stuff you want to
handle with care, use precisely, and store where the kids
can't get into it.