Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 22:41:10 EDT
I live in Arizona where we have the Africanized honey bees (so called killer
bees). I have been told that most people can out run an out of control Arican
colinie and that the bees fly at about 15 miles per hour. I don't know how
true this is but the iformation comes from one of the Sciencest and friend at
the Carl Hayden Bee Research center. You could try to call and ask there Phone
number is (520)-670-6380 or E-mail them at ([log in to unmask]). This E-
mail address is to Diana  she is a secretary there and has alway been a great
help she can get you hooked up with the right person.

Good luck
Rodney Mehring