From:
Melanie Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1993 15:43:00 CST
Also, are bees repelled by Deep Woods Off? I always feel safer when coated
with Off, but is that just a psychological security blanket sort of thing? Or
is it a fact of the matter? Is there anything I can do to make my whole back
yard repellent to bees? Is there anyway to kill them en masse?  Is there any
way to make sure they don't come back?  Just curious.  MW