Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 1994 14:10:00 +1200
The National Beekeepers Association of New Zealand will be holding its
Annual Conference in Tauranga on 18-22 July, just a few weeks away.  I
would like to be able to display messages from beekeepers that I have
received via the Internet on a display board for the conference
attendees to read.

If you would like to help, send me a personal email message (so as not
to clog up the BeeList with these!) and I'll make sure it gets
displayed.  You might want to describe your own interests in beekeeping,
your local area and its floral sources or the type/nature of the bees
you keep.

You might want to tell the NZ beekeepers why you use a computer and like
the Bee List.  If any of you remember when I used to distribute our
newsletter Buzzwords, you might make comments on its content or quality.

If you have visited New Zealand or know any New Zealand beekeepers, you
might want to send personal greetings - there's a reasonable chance
they'll be at the Conference!

I hope this request will generate enough responses to make a nice
display with interest, entertainment and education!  Please help!
Messages to:   Nick Wallingford
    address:   [log in to unmask]