From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2015 07:48:54 -0700

> >All you have to do is feed pesticide labeled with some radioactive
> element, most commonly either carbon 14 or tritium.  You can then follow
> the radioactivity thru the body and see if it accumulates in any particular
> organs.

This exact thing was done with imidacloprid by Suchail (2004) In vivo
distribution and metabolisation of 14C-imidacloprid in different
compartments of *Apis mellifera* L

>So to all intents and purposes, in "field relevant conditions" (not a test
tube, not what Casida does) it is IRREVERSIBLE BINDING

Christina, this is a strong claim--one which is very important to be
substantiated by evidence.  Could you please help us to interpret Suchail's
findings?  It appears to me that her measurements show that IMI is mostly
metabolized and eliminated from the bee within 3 days.  That finding
appears to be contrary to your claim that the binding is irreversible.
Could you please explain for those of us who are not neurologists?

Thanks,
Randy

--
Randy Oliver