Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 2010 09:29:14 -0500
> I am speaking to the lethal mixes of neonicotinoids and fungicides.   Find
> me some research in this area?

Done!

I have two slides from a presentation at the NABC that addresses exactly
that!

http://www.honeybeeworld.com/diary/images/2009/DSCF5572.JPG
http://www.honeybeeworld.com/diary/images/2009/DSCF5574.JPG

I can answer questions if the slides are not obvious.  So can Pete and
Randy.

Too bad you missed it.

There were also reference in two talks to sub-lethal effects of imidacloprid
and how tiny amounts appear to increase the potency of nosema in bees.  Ah
Ha!

The Movento presentation (which I dismiss as otherwise superficial and
flawed) had one slide that was a stopper.  The sprayed hives showed
significantly higher varroa and nosema (respectively) by October.  I say
'significantly' because the levels were 150% and 200% higher -- roughly, but
no SDs were shown anywhere, so who knows?

See slides 16 and 17 at
http://www.honeybeeworld.com/diary/articles/Rogers_Movento%202010.pdf