From:
Hank Mishima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 10:47:53 -0800
When one experiences an anaphylactic reaction, there is little time to
react in some cases, to prevent death.  I am not clear of side -effects
to older people but I would not hesitate to use one if I saw one of my
kids or myself having difficulty breathing or body swelling after a
sting or similar reaction to food, etc.  We have had the experience of
going to an emergency room while on vacation to get injections for one
of my boys when he had a reaction.  It is a scary situation when you
realize that a person's life is in jeopardy.  It is insurance. I keep
one at our farm where we have bees. No reason to be sorry down the road.

To contact your elected officials see www.vote-smart.org