Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 23:18:28 -0500
7bit
From:
Bob Young <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Bee-l list <[log in to unmask]>
A fellow beekeeper (25 yrs.experience) who helps me quite a lot when I have
beekeeping
problems(1yr.experience), uses white vinegar dispensed in a mist from a
spray bottle instead of
using a smoker. I am doing it myself now, it really works well! The girls
will really get their heads down
and he never has had any problems with long term damage to bees or brood.
He also uses the vinegar spray to get rid of mildew on combs.
If you get tired of smelling like an old ashtray, give this a try. Use
white vinegar straight and
dispense in as fine a mist as possible.
Bob Young
Lindale, TX