Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 08:10:01 EDT
Hello Bee Friends,
I never really put much thought into it.  I can't remember the last time I
walked barefoot outside.  Not because I'm afraid to step on a "HONEYBEE".  I
think the reason is a trip I took to the emergency room for stitches in my
foot.  There is too many other things that could be hidden in the grass to
think about.  With six hives in the back yard, HONEYBEE aren't even a
concern.  And we have a nice yard.  Why take the chance?
Remembering the anxiety my girlfriend Martha felt when I introduced her to
beekeeping.  I would think neighborhood association in Tucson, AZ would
benifit from a "Introduction to Beekeeping" course to get over their fears.
Martha can now handle frams barehanded.
John
CT