From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 11:36:08 -0800
At 08:47 PM 10/26/98 -0800, you wrote:

>"It's impossible to be sure just by looking at them," said Dr. Lal Mian, an
>entomologist with San Bernardino Vector Control. Mian said he expected to
>receive samples late Friday but was unsure when he would have test results.

What this says to me is that the these bees, from a hive in a tree
disturbed by a lawn mower during a dearth period, did not fit into or
failed to pass the "field" test for Afro Bees and to prove they are Afro,
(because they were aggressive and we all know our bees are never
aggressive), much time and  money will be spent to find their roots which
may or may not be African.

We will have to wait for the report but don't be surprised if it gets lost
as if they were not Afro then it just another man bites dog story.

ttul, the OLd Drone
For this kind of news and good news too..
http://beenet.com/bnews.htm