From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:41:51 EST
I must offer quick and sincere apologies to the list and specifically to
Stefan Stangaciu for my last post to BEE-L.  My post was intended for a
different list and was not intended to be a public rebuke of Stefan's
beliefs.

Personally I am not a listening for holistic medicines.  That is not to
say I firmly believe holistic medicines are bunk, nor do I believe they
are voodoo or juju and of no value to anyone anywhere on the face of the
earth.  My personal beliefs put holistic medicines in a similar catagory
as religions.  I am not a listening for all religions but I adamantly
believe in everyones' right to follow, live any religion they chose.  My
beliefs do not invalidate those of others'.

My misdirected post to BEE-L challanging Stefan's assertion that feeding
cane sugar to bees is wrong is not a challange to Stefan's belief in
Apitherapy.  My objection is to advice coming from "... a humble amateur
beekeeper (ergo) a MD and licensed acupuncturist and almost 100% natural
medicine oriented doctor" when the beekeeping advice is based on expertise
in Apitherapy, not expertise in beekeeping.

Attempting to keep this short (hard for me), I misdirected a post and have
unintentionally offended a member of this list.  I offer my sincere
apologies.  I can say and do no more to correct my error.  I hope the
(potential) flames are directed to me personally and that the list is
spared.

Sincerely,
Aaron Morris