From:
Jorn Johanesson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 01:07:00 +0100
Dear all!

I have reworked the software to be much more user-friendly!

What is new!

1. pollendatabase now supports JPG JPEG pictures with preview of supported pictures.
2. It is now possible to enter nearly all kind accentual chars into the database. Cyrillic and   Chinese included  is also possible. If you can't enter your chars try the language driverchange function in the tools menu.

3. Bidata is now free software up to five Hives I still ask for registration if you want it for more hives. The software will no longer expire, but close down to five hives.

I have added a toolbar, so that the most facilities is available by a mouse click.

I have tried to make the software as user-friendly as possible. It is still my aim to make the software simple to use, because the time used by the computer should be limited as much as possible when it comes to beekeeping and beekeeping software. So the art is to limit to what is really needed, and not to add fancy not relevant stuff.

I also now are offering a CD that I am willing to mail to you if you cover my cost around 20 USD. The CD  will contain much more than my software and cover a lot of beekeeping stuff. for an extra 10 USD I will grant a registration of the hivenote software  to 10 hives.
if you want more please contact me.

for download of software the following will be advised :

USA users and those who  the home4.inet adress I suggest that you use www.Apimo.dk because it is placed in the USA and the files are placed there.

the austrailian site is using an australian fileserver.

best regards

Jorn Johanesason beekeeper since 1975

EDBI = multilingual Beekeeping software since 1987
http://home4.inet.tele.dk/apimo
http://wn.com.au/apimo
http://www.apimo.dk