From:
Alan Pagliere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 09:38:36 -0400
        A couple of days ago, an Argentine beekeeper posted a message here
that was rather opaque due to the fact that he was using some prepackaged
translation program.  Without going into detail, these tend to be pretty
bad (just check the "translation service" on AltaVista - it would be
hilarious if weren't so useless). In any case, I offered to translate his
questions and post them to the list. He replied with the following.  I
have translated it and hope that I won't have introduced any
misunderstandings here, or in my response back to him.
        Please respond either to this list if you think others might
benefit or to me ([log in to unmask])  and I will relay the information to
him. I imagine too that any web sites with photos and plans would be
helpful. In his questions about materials, I suppose some of the recent
threads on wood vs. plastic, cedar vs. pine, might be of help. I'm sure
there are more issues than I am aware of. Thanks for any help.