From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 19:07:33 -0700
At 04:35 PM 10/24/98 -0700, you wrote:
>   First, will you be at the San Luis Obispo CA beekeepers meeting?  I will
>be there for a couple of days to interact with old friends.  (I know you
>don't like that sort of thing but thought I would ask anyhow.)  Also, did
>you see my Part I in the American Bee Journal (October issue)?

Thanks for asking, I will surprise all and come out from behind the rocks
but not this year. But Brian Ferguson will be there part of the time along
with his brothers and my neighbors so I will get several reports on what I
missed, so be good and have some good talks with old friends as they are
thinning out as we get older for sure..

>Many thanks for your input about pigeon homing.  I buzzed your message off
>to Leo Turley in western Australia in reply to his extensive message.  Here
>is what he sent to me (I am sure you will appreciate it):

Good stuff for sure and I would not be surprised that at least drones are
followers.

ttul, Andy-