From:
"Emily M. Pruyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 15:02:45 -0400
At 06:18 PM 4/8/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Well, I guess it's time to weigh in here.
<snip>
And so, I guess, being a very new subscsriber to the list, I have been
lurking, and absorbing everything that I can in the month that I have been
here.  My 2 packages of bees are scheduled to arrive this weekend.  I have
built two *gorgeous* hives for the girls to live in.  I have situated my
beeyard according to all the good information that I gleened from reading
all the posts of the last month (especially looking forward to, and settling
in for some good info when I see Andy N. in the header).  I have not posted
to date, because I really had nothing to say, and no informed questions to ask.

I do appreciate not having to wade through a whole copied posting before getting
to the answers/comments that are new.
<snip>
(Andy said)
>> I want to know what other bee people think, matters little to me if they
>> make it in a personal attack on me or mis quote, mis spell or mis
>> interpret what the original thought was.
<snip>
I really do enjoy your posts.  You're giving this new beekeeper the feeling
of a good foundation upon which to go forward.  I think this is important.
<snip>
>It's the binaries and the
>> quote
>> quote
>> quote
>> quote
>> quote
>> quote
> meeetoooo (duh)
YES,YES
<snip>
 How many people actually read
>the list?.
ME!, ME!
<snip>...... But if you are calling for a vote I
>> vote NO censorship no matter how it is labeled.

I agree.

Emily
Emily M. Pruyn