Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 10:16:51 -0800
----------
> From: Paul Lacelle <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Creamed Honey
> Date: Thursday, February 19, 1998 4:48 PM
>
> I've had lots of requests for creamed honey last year,can anyone help me
> out on how to make it?Thanks.

Hi Paul
        I'm new to the line so I hope this gets through. First I only go by what I
have seen and heard in beekeeping , that's why I signed on to bee-l. I have
been beekeeping about 7 yrs and now have 65 hives. Thanks to Roy
Nettlebeck, I have learned alot.
        My understanding on creamed honey is this; you have to use some
crystallized honey to agitate the honey when blending in the electric
blender. I hope it works, I've got to try it myself.
        If there is another way, than maybe someone will let us know.

Joe McManus [log in to unmask]