Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 14:30:32 -0500
Wait a second,
COMB is being organized by Jerry Stroope, ex-president of American Honey
Producers? The same guy who is now being taken to court for allegedly
embezzling money and stealing large office supplies (like a copier) from
AHP???  I don't know all the info (only know what little Richard Adee,
current president of AHP, released in a letter to the AHP membership)
and certainly it is for the courts to decide innocence or guilt,
however, I personally will not send a man money for any reason until the
theft charges and his name are cleared.

Besides, is it not a bad idea to further split beekeepers into yet
another group? Wouldn't a united front help us keep from being pushed
around so much? (Is my naivete showing?)

Kathy

Unless