From:
Greg Zujus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 19:00:49 -0500
From: Greg Zujus <[log in to unmask]>
To: ALBANY.EDU <BEE_L@CNSIBM>
Date: Wednesday, February 18, 1998 5:32 PM

This season will be my first as a beekeeper. I have constructed my hives,
ordered my bees, and am attempting to get everything in order for spring.
I have a couple questions I hope someone can help me with.
First as all my equipment (hives, frames etc.) is new, what problems will I
encounter using all new foundation in my frames versus drawn out comb.

Also I saw a post from another new beekeeper whom stated they intended to
use several medications almost immediately upon receiving new bees. Is all
this medication needed right away ? What problems would I need to medicate
for immediately ?