From:
Bill Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 21:04:38 -0500
Yes, we do need scientific evidence that FGMO works and how it works and
why and the side effects etc.

BUT .......... I tried several of the other forms of treatment and was not
happy with the results.  And I know how things should look in the hive in
Spring.  I remember 20 to 25 years ago how things were before the mites.
No ... the verdict is not in yet for FGMO or for what I think of it.  Many
things start by testimonials.

IT IS JUST HARD FOR ME TO PUT SOMETHING IN MY HIVES THAT I AM SUPPOSED TO
WEAR GLOVES TO INSTALL AND THEN EAT THE HONEY.

billy b

P.S.  Cheaper too