From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 10:10:05 -0600
http://www.internode.net/Honeybee/beeads/ is the site I developed some
time back for advertising all your bee related needs and desires. As you
may recall, when my ISP wasn't acting up, FrontPage 97 was asking for a
password or mixing up the messages.

Well, I happened by there today and lo and behold! it is working just the
way it is supposed to -- and people are using it. You are invited to drop
by and advertise free of charge for whatever you need to buy or want to
sell.   There are no strings attached to using it.  I only ask that users
stay within the bounds of good taste and that they specify exactly where
they are located, since usage is worldwide.  Phone or fax numbers are a
good idea to increase your response -- as is your email address.
Commercial use by dealers and publications is welcome as long as the site
is not abused by huge promos.

Some of the things that spring to mind:

Buy/sell hives and equipment
Find package bees and queens nearby
Locate a job
Find a helper
Find a mentor
Find a partner
Find a bee club near you
Find a husband/wife
Find information

Since it is working now and some of the old ads are way out of date, I'll
likely delete the old ones periodically.  For that reason, please renew
your ad every month or two.

Enjoy.

Allen