From:
David Verville <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 09:08:22 -0500
GImasterBK wrote:

> As a NEW MEMBER of just 3 weeks, I will surely convert to B of B.  As one of
> the 116 EAS Certified Master Beekeepers who has raised bees only for
> scientific study and interest for 65 years (1933), my interest in the BEE-L
> was to use it to try and UPGRADE today's beeHAVERS into beeKEEPERS free of
> charge.
>
> At my age and having no time for foolishness, I was rapidly approaching the
> point of UNSUBSCRIBING to BEE-L; and get back to writing my final book dealing
> with beeKEEPING rather than HAVING bees.
>                                 Thank you!
>                                     George Imirie, Ph.D.
>                                     Rockville, Maryland

Dear George,
 KINDLY UNSUBSCRIBE!
 I appreciate your generious offer to educate the havers to keepers.
I think you are premature in classifying the entire membership as
havers. There are many members who are keepers!  Many of these keepers
respond to these foolish questions privately and try to keep the BEE-L
clean. The last thing I want to read is some one degrading and
belittling the fine membeship of this group.

David F. Verville
Plaistow, NH