From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 18:34:07 -0400
Hi Aaron, John and others

Well, actually I'm on the other side of the border in Ontario...;)

I've never done an "ether roll", although I'm familiar with the procedure.
Since there weren't a lot of these deformed winged bees (in fact, out of the 7
or 8 colonies I looked at, I only saw 2  deformed bees), I doubt if it's an
infestation.  I'll be putting the Apistan strips in soon and also giving the
Mineral Oil a try.
Thanks for confirming my suspicions...:)

Ian Watson    [log in to unmask]
real estate agent     gardener    baritone
beekeeper---> 11 colonies and counting.