Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 1998 01:16:45 GMT+0200
Hi All

Just saw Jans pleasant story about the escaped queen and the little
tree hive and the honey.

Reminded me of a removal I did a while back when the owner said hello
to me and rushed back inside. Usually people like to watch, but I was
not worried. ( Meant I could put my gear on and get stung less : ) )

Soon I removed the few cones there and smoked the bees out. The queen
in her wiseness found a nice steady object to settle on nearby - the
reciever of the nearby satellite dish. Soon the owner came out and
said that they were not getting any reception on the TV below - and
the match was at a crucial stage. I think it was cricket.

Anyhow, he went of down the street to another house to watch there
and I got the swarm in a box.

Now the question is, does the queen flie with an even pitch to her
wings or her feet? (ouch!!)

Keep well

Garth

---
Garth Cambray       Camdini Apiaries
15 Park Road        Apis melifera capensis
Grahamstown         800mm annual precipitation
6139
Eastern Cape
South Africa               Phone 27-0461-311663

On holiday for a few months     Rhodes University
Which means: working with bees 15 hours a day!
Interests: Fliis and bees
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post in no way
reflect those of Rhodes University.