Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 20:21:55 EST

<< NEW HONEYBEE STAMP

 Today's Papers From Slate Magazine (http://www.slate.com)

 The WSJ (Wall Stree Journal) reports that the U.S. Postal Service plans
 to issue a philanthropy stamp next year that will depict a bee pollinating
 a flower and will bear the words: "Giving and Sharing: an American
 Tradition." ... >>

Am I a cynic or what?  I don't think that the guv'ment boys know that the bee
is there to take, and is only incidentally performing a service.  However, if
we do the same when we "take", there will be a lot of beneficiaries.