Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 08:01:21 -0400
7bit
From:
"\\Dr. Pedro P. Rodriguez" <[log in to unmask]>
Leo Walford wrote:

>  Dear Leo:

From what you describe sounds to me like one of your bees was attempting
to remove a malformed bee as one would see in colonies with mites.  Bees
with deformities, be they body, legs or wings are usually my first
tell-tale signs of mite infection.  Once I see a beewith bad wings, for
example, I know that I have mites in the colony.  After that, a quick
check of the larvae confirms the diagnosis.  If you are not acquainted
with the technique for checking for the presence of mites, ask one of
the local beekeepers to show you how.
It is very likely that you do have mites in that colony, and it is to
your advantage to start treatment ASAP.
Sincerely.
Dr. Rodriguez
Virginia Beach, VA